20. 2021 (November 1st – December 13th) Course: HTI.042 & UWAS-C0049 Design from the future – Creating Futures, Tampere University and Aalto University, Tampere & Helsinki, Finland (Online).
19. 2021 (September 26th) Talk: Gamifying Life Styles with Playful Wearables, Game Wave Festival 2021, Jūrmala, Latvia.
18. 2021 (August 2nd -August 12th) Course: HTI.042 – Design from the future – Critical, speculative and physical design, Tampere University Summer School, Tampere, Finland (Online).
17. 2021 (June 18th) Talk: Gamified Bodies and Gameful Experiences, Gamification Federation Turkey | Gamification Hackathon Opening Talk, Istanbul, Turkey (Online).
16. 2021 (May 30th) Talk: Utilization of Wearables in Role-Playing Games, DijitallabPerformans / Cihangir Akademi, Istanbul, Turkey (Online).
15. 2021 (May 7th) Presentation: Towards the Next Generation of Extended Reality Wearables, CHI ’21: The 2021 ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems Session: Late-Breaking Work Day 2, Online.
14. 2021 (May 7th) Presentation: Towards the Next Generation of Gaming Wearables, CHI ’21: The 2021 ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems Session: Virtual Reality, Embodied Experiences, Toxicity, Online.
13. 2021 (March 29th) Talk: Fostering Playful Experience with Wearables, Games Now! Lecture Series, Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland (Online).
12. 2021 (March 12th) Talk: Making Wearables for and through Playful Experiences, İstanbul Modern & Royal College of Art | Thinking Through Making: Diversity in Practice, Istanbul, Turkey (Online).
11. 2021 (March 11th) Guest Lecture: Designing Playful Wearables, DZC30 Design for Games & Play, Eindhoven, Netherlands (Online).
10. 2021 (February 14th) Presentation: Designing Gaming Wearables: From Participatory Design to Concept Creation, TEI ’21: ACM International Conference on Tangible, Embedded and Embodied Interaction Session: Pictorials, Online.
9. 2021 (February 5th) Talk: Ways of Producing Fiction for Engaging with Emergent Futures in Design Research, Tampere University | Exploring the Speculative Method in Art, Design & STS, Tampere, Finland.
8. 2020 (July 14th) Virtual Presentation: Transurbanism: Smart Cities for Transhumans – A Conversation from the Future, with Mattia Thibault and Seda Suman Buruk, Proceedings of the 2020 ACM Designing Interactive Systems Conference.
7. 2020 (January 28th) Talk: Read by the City: Digital Transurbanism and Facial Recognition, with Mattia Thibault, Transhuman Visages Artificial Faces in Arts, Science, and Society international conference, Warsaw, Poland.
6. 2020 (January 13th– January 24th) Course and Workshop: Design Workshops for Wearables, Games and Extended Reality, Tampere University, Finland.
5. 2019 (November 19th) Performance: Otherworld: Ouija Board as a Resource for Design , Halfway to the Future Symposium, Nottingham, England, UK.
4. 2019 (October 24th) Talk: Designing Wearables for Fostering Playful Experiences, Media and Information Technologies Talk Series, Linköping University, Sweden.
3. 2019 (October 9th) Talk: Wearables for Fostering Playful Experiences, Oasis Opening Talk, Tampere University, Finland.
2. 2019 (September 3rd – 6th) Workshop: Design Workshops for Wearables, Games and Extended Reality, University of California, Irvine and University of California, Santa Cruz, CA, USA.
1. 2019 (August 29th) Talk: Design Framework for Playful Wearables, with Katherine Isbister and Tess Tanenbaum, The International Conference on the Foundations of Digital Games 2019, San Luis Obispo, CA, USA.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie
grant agreement No 833731.