SOCIAL EVENTS |
STUDENT VOLUNTEERS |
REGISTRATION | COMMITTEES | SPONSORS | TRAVEL | NEWS | CONTACT | EUROHAPTICS SOCIETY
IMPORTANT DATESEuroHaptics 2012
June 12-15, 2012
February 19, 2012:
All submissions due
April 2, 2012:April 11, 2012:
Notifications for acceptance
Early registration deadline
April 16, 2012:
Camera-ready papers due
June 12, 2012:
June 13-15, 2012:
The main conference
INVITED SPEAKERSClick here to see invited speakers.
CONFERENCE PHOTOSClick here to see photos.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING THE FINAL VERSION OF THE PAPER
The procedure for processing the final versions of the papers at Eurohaptics 2012 conforms to the general instructions given by Springer on the LNCS series. The information here is intended to fill in missing details such as the schedule, link to the submisison website, and name and addresses of the proceedings editor.
For a complete rundown of what to submit and in what format, please see Springers "Information for LNCS Authors" at http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
1. CHECK THE FORMAT OF THE PAPERSPlease verify that your paper conforms to the instructions given by Springer on the formatting of the material and to the page limits announced on the conference web pages. Some papers may have been accepted although the reviewed version was not in the correct format. However, papers that do not conform cannot be included in the proceedings. The publication schedule does not allow a revision round after the deadline for the camera-ready version. Please fix all issues before that.
Using Springer's templates as a basis for building the documents is a good way to ensure compliance to the formatting requirements. The typeinst.tex file is the intended template for LaTeX and typeinst.doc for Microsoft Word. The links to the zip archives that contain these files are on the conference website.
2. THE COPYRIGHT FORMFill in, print, sign, scan, and email the copyright form to the proceedings editor. A pre-filled copy of the form can be found at: http://www.sis.uta.fi/~pi52316/eurohaptics2012/copylncs_eh2012.pdf
In all e-mail correspondence, please mention the number that OCS gave to your paper.
In addition to emailing the copyright form, you may include it among the source files you submit through the OCS system online.
Mailing a physical copy of the document is also possible, but discouraged due to the long time that it may take for paper mail to travel long distances. The deadline for the arrival of the copyright form is the same as for the paper sources.
The email address of the proceedings editor is firstname.lastname@example.org Note that you may receive a reply from a different person. Tasks are delegated as needed to stay on schedule.
The mailing address of the editor is:
School of Information Sciences
33014 University of Tampere
3. SUBMITTING THE FILESSubmit the final source files and the final pdf-file to the Springer Online Conference Service (OCS): http://senldogo0039.springer-sbm.com/ocs/home/Eurohaptics2012
Throughout the review process different parties have had difficulties with the OCS. If you run into a problem during the final submission, email email@example.com. You can also include your files in the email. However, primarily try to use the OCS. Only email the files if the OCS does not work for you.
4. DEADLINEAll items must arrive by the end of the day on the 16th of April 2012.
5. FINAL PROOF READING ROUNDWhen Springer's editors contact you for proof-reading of their edited copy of the paper, respond promptly. This will probably happen in May.
6. THE PAPER MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE CONFERENCEAt least one of the authors must register for the conference by the 16th of April in order for the paper to be included in the proceedings.