The Finnish National Network on Mathematical Modelling is formed by the following Finnish universities and their departments (in the alphabetical order)
- Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT), School of Engineering Science.
- Tampere University (TAU), Faculty of Information Technology and Communication, Computing Sciences Unit
- University of Eastern Finland (UEF) Department of Applied Physics (Kuopio)
- University of Eastern Finland (UEF) Department of Physics and Mathematics, (Joensuu)
- University of Jyväskylä (JyU), Faculty of Information Technology, Department of Mathematical Information Technology.
- University of Oulu (OY), Faculty of Natural Sciences, Department of Mathematical Sciences.